Grooves and ridges on our daily dental treat help remove plaque and tartar like never before. Engineered for the way dogs grip and chew, they turn playtime into fresher breath and cleaner teeth, giving dogs a reason to jump for joy.
- Edible, vegetarian, gluten-free dental treat is a healthy option for dogs with gluten intolerance or food sensitivities.
- Knobby shape ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fibre to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colours, flavours or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL, ANNATTO EXTRACT COLOUR, ALFALFA EXTRACT
|Crude Protein (min)||1.1%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.3%|
|Crude Fat (max)||4%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||13.7%|
Please note colours may vary.
There are no reviews yet.